As the start of my third trimester is approaching next week, I thought I would share my second trimester must haves.
1. Jessica Simpson Maternity Skinny Jeans by Motherhood Maternity- these jeans have been a lifesaver for me. They can be dressed up or down and I really like the maternity waist that doesn't get stretched out after a couple of wears.
2. Ban.Do Cup & Straw- I love their cute prints and since I drink water like it's going out of style, these cups make it more fun.
3. Peanut Butter- I've been eating a lot of it..end of story. Hahaha
4. Good supportive shoes- In my line of work I am on my feet literally all day long, having good shoes can make my day good as opposed to a living nightmare of back pain and limping. I literally limped into the Clark's store almost in tears before buying some good supportive shoes. These are a MUST!
5. Heating pad- While yes, it is getting hot outside...when my back has been hurting, especially in the evenings a heating pad seems to really help my achiness.
6. Planner- I have soooo many dr.'s appointments scheduled ( and 2 showers too) I depend on my Erin Condren Life Planner to keep me on track at all times.
7. Slushies- the babies body heat added to mine make me hot 99.9% of the time....slushies have become my jam. Especially blue ones!
8. Rosehip Seed Oil- great for stretching skin and stretch marks!!!!
9. Maternity Pajama Pants- these are fabulous..but palazzo pants work too!
So, here I go into my third trimester....and into the home stretch. Yay!