1. Rockin Songs- Obviously these 5 guys have some great 80's anthems...these songs make me solo excited, every time I hear them...to get a taste of my favorites..listen to "Rockin"..."Animal" & "Photograph"..but doesn't "Pour Some Sugar on Me" make you want to get on top of a bar "Coyote Ugly" style and dance??
2. THE BEST CONCERTS EVER- If you wanna see a fun concert..I don't care if you aren't into live music..you will have the best time ever at their shows...everyone totally singing every single word to their songs...everyone dressed in 80's attire...dancing around...and my entire family rocking out.....we go every single time they come to Indiana...its a ritual...its always an outdoor show...and its a family tradition to go now...we all love it.
3. Huge Crush- My Mom is IN LOVE...and I mean..IN LOOOOVE with Phil Collin..one of Def Leppards guitarists...she becomes a total teenager and starts screaming his name like we are at a boy band concert.....he is pretty bad ass..see for yourself....;)
4. Their VH1 Original Movie- Now...I'm not going to lie..I was born in the mid-late 80's...so I was a bit too young to really get into Def Leppard in their "prime"...so when this movie came out in 2001..I watched it and instantly became a big fan...their story is amazing...and made me really appreciate them..even though they are portrayed by actors...the guy that played Steven Clark (RIP)...I kind of really...like him :) haha...(he was in one of the first episodes of "Sex and the City" too)..
Click the photo above to purchase the DVD
5. Iconic- They are a quintessential 80's band...everyone knows who they are...everyone knows a song or 2 of theirs...but what I love about them is that they stayed together all these years...after losing band members...their lead guitarist passing away...and even their drummer, Rick Allen losing an arm and re-learning to drum...I know I probably sound cheesy and I'm a total nerd..but...Over 30 years later & they are better than EVER!
So, now...you have to be a fan of theirs...right?
(Can't wait to see them in again in concert next month! )
All photos from Google.com image search